Hi,

as many might have noticed I have changed sides and now want to post on Krivits forum.
This will reduce traffic here. ;-)
I did however not find a way to post, no thread has a reply box like in other forums.
How is this done?

I wanted to post this:

Some  thoughts:

The previous demos can be explained by this:
1) Rossi uses a wireless secret switch to activate the heater when nobody watches the input power. THis explains excess energy. 2) Rossi has a vacuum pump (might be a water jet pump) inside the wall or behind it, where the steam oulet hose is inserted. Most

water is sucked out instead vaporized and this also explains dry steam in the remainig volume. 3) Instead the lead shielding Rossi might use a biphase thermal storage material to surpress quick temperature variations.

The 1MW demo is most suspicious to me, because nobody made remarks about extraordinary heat at the radiators behind the

pressboard fence. The area inside was about 25 square meters.

470 kW is enough to heat a cathedral with a footprint of some 100 squaremeters. Hot flimmering air like this above a tin roof in summer should have been there.
Why was the temperature 1-2 metres above the pressboard jail not measured?

470 kW is roughly equivalent to an air stream of 4 cubic metres per second, heated from 20 centigrade to 100 centigrade. 470 kW is equivalent to 300 litres of dry saturated steam per second at air pressure. Why didnt Rossi release the steam into the sky at the end of the demo? This would have been an impressive scenario and worldwide

attention and sensational videos published would have been sure!

Please excuse my english I am not native english spoken.

Best,

Peter