From: Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de>
To: Vortex <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 5, 2011 9:25 am
Subject: [Vo]:How to post this on Krivit's Forum? Some Thoughts about Rossi.

Hi,
as many might have noticed I have changed sides and now want to post on
rivits forum.
his will reduce traffic here. ;-)
 did however not find a way to post, no thread has a reply box like in
ther forums.
ow is this done?
I wanted to post this:
ome  thoughts:
The previous demos can be explained by this:
) Rossi uses a wireless secret switch to activate the heater when
obody watches the input power. THis explains excess energy.
) Rossi has a vacuum pump (might be a water jet pump) inside the wall
r behind it, where the steam oulet hose is inserted. Most
water is sucked out instead vaporized and this also explains dry steam
n the remainig volume.
) Instead the lead shielding Rossi might use a biphase thermal storage
aterial to surpress quick temperature variations.
The 1MW demo is most suspicious to me, because nobody made remarks about
xtraordinary heat at the radiators behind the
pressboard fence. The area inside was about 25 square meters.
470 kW is enough to heat a cathedral with a footprint of some 100
quaremeters.
ot flimmering air like this above a tin roof in summer should have been
here.
hy was the temperature 1-2 metres above the pressboard jail not measured?
470 kW is roughly equivalent to an air stream of 4 cubic metres per
econd, heated from 20 centigrade to 100 centigrade.
70 kW is equivalent to 300 litres of dry saturated steam per second at
ir pressure.
hy didnt Rossi release the steam into the sky at the end of the demo?
his would have been an impressive scenario and worldwide
attention and sensational videos published would have been sure!
Please excuse my english I am not native english spoken.
Best,
Peter