Look at your own calculations:
 c). If only liquid water is ejected by the ECATs, the minimum system power
output is 187.667 grams/second * (440.27 joules/gram liquid at 105 C –75.544
joules/gram liquid at 18 C) = 68.45 Kilowatts.

d). If vapor is the only output then the maximum system power output is 187.667
grams/second * (2683.4 joules/gram vapor at 105 C –75.544 joules/gram liquid at
18 C) = 489.4 Kilowatts.

If Rossi puts in 68.4 kilowatts, and tells people that all of the water is
vaporized, he has an apparent COP of 7.15. If we never collect and sparge the
steam, we'd never see this. He only guarantees a COP of 6!

The "self sustaining" mode is a new invention of Rossi that only came about
when everyone questioned the phase-change calorimetry. There is ample reason to
pick it over carefully.