From: Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 8, 2011 12:29 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Minor progress

Look at your own calculations:
c). If only liquid water is ejected by the ECATs, the minimum system power
utput is 187.667 grams/second * (440.27 joules/gram liquid at 105 C –75.544
oules/gram liquid at 18 C) = 68.45 Kilowatts.
d). If vapor is the only output then the maximum system power output is 187.667
rams/second * (2683.4 joules/gram vapor at 105 C –75.544 joules/gram liquid at
8 C) = 489.4 Kilowatts.
If Rossi puts in 68.4 kilowatts, and tells people that all of the water is
aporized, he has an apparent COP of 7.15. If we never collect and sparge the
team, we'd never see this. He only guarantees a COP of 6!
The "self sustaining" mode is a new invention of Rossi that only came about
when
veryone questioned the phase-change calorimetry. There is ample reason to pick
t over carefully.
David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

I agree with Berke.  Rossi is have a good laugh at our expense.  If the public
eport is falsified, then it is a scam, pure and simple.  Otherwise, it is real
s many expect.

Dave