Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com> wrote:

Some more inside shots

> http://www.nyteknik.se/**incoming/article3295952.ece/**
> BINARY/w468/kall_fusion_rossi_**sprattad_lada_1_468_320.jpg<http://www.nyteknik.se/incoming/article3295952.ece/BINARY/w468/kall_fusion_rossi_sprattad_lada_1_468_320.jpg>

That's a good photo.

Boy, what a mess! It looks like an old automobile radiator. It must have
been run for a hundred hours.

People say that when you are there in the room, looking into it, you can
see there is nothing much below the cell or above it except the cooling
fins. You can see approximately how big the cell-sandwich inside it is.
Anyway, as I said, you can tell there is nothing big hidden below it by
displacement. Eureka! -- as the bald guy said, bounding out of the bath
buck naked.

One person looking at it seemed disappointed, and said, "what, is that all
there is to it?"

It is an unprepossessing object.

Mary Yugo finds it hard to believe that Rossi and Fioravanti would treat
this test and this reactor with such a casual attitude. Almost with
disdain. They express no gravitas. They sign off on a report that mainly
cites continued leaks with gaskets. This is just another work-a-day event
for them, not an historic occasion. I told her that is typical of people
doing research. The thing is, this *was* just another in a series of tests.
Rossi has been doing this for years. You can see from the rust that he has
been testing this module for months. Ed Storms says that seeing a cold
fusion reaction is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Experienced
cold fusion researchers do not get excited when they see cold fusion. It is
no big deal to them.

The other thing about many of these researchers is their safety standards
are nonexistent. People such as Ohmori thought nothing of having an open,
cracked quartz glass test tube full of boiling lithium heavy water, spewing
drops around. That's highly toxic. Mizuno would stand at door to Ohmori's
lab, which was hidden in an abandoned building, filled with ancient
instruments and equipment from a junked high energy physics experiment -- a
classic bootleg experiment that the university wanted to deep-six -- and
Mizuno would say to me: "You go in if you like. That place scares the hell
out of me." This, from a guy who scavenged old stainless steel vessels and
ran them at higher pressure and temperatures than the manufacturer ever
intended.

Believe me, I had good reasons for worrying that Rossi might blow himself
up. I know these people!