I will suggest to Rossi that he give you one, but he may not be on speaking
terms with me either.  I have discussed his tendency to obscure the data to
keep us guessing and I have a feeling that he has seen some of my posts.  It is
better that I leave that sleeping dog lay.

Everyone has some form of agenda.  I very much want to see LENR products start
to appear in the marketplace to replace the fossil and nuclear industry that is
such a problem for the world.  For this reason I tend to favor Rossi most of
the time, but I do get annoyed when he tells untruths to misdirect our efforts.

I know that you are a member of the moletrap group.  From everything I have
seen, they just enjoy being a thorn in the side of new energy researchers.

I can surmise that you do not work in any capacity for the fossil fuel
industry.  Is it possible that you perform some sort of consulting for any of
the companies you mentioned?  If not, why are you so negative toward our first
hope for LENR products that has come along?  Are you of the opinion that the
entire industry of LENR researchers is merely a scam?  If you so believe, I can
understand your position and respect it.

But Mary, you and I both know that Rossi will never, ever relent and allow his
device to be scientifically scrutinized until he has no other choice.  That
might take a long time so why keep repeating the request?  I am sure an
intelligent person as yourself can contribute to this discussion about the
ECATs and similar devices without having to attack.  Make positive
contributions and maybe the world will benefit.

Dave