If NI is the secret confidential customer, then it would be a bad violation of confidentiality to spread these rumors.
So in any case this are bad news, true, or not true.
Only believe what NI says.

It was visible in earlier videos that Rossi has NI Labview on his computer.
This doesnt mean too much. We use it to in our company for testing stands.
I know another company who needs uninterupted power and they control
their some 100 kW Diesel generator with labview. Our engineer has written the software as his diploma work.
Almost all engineers worldwide use it to control processes.

Be cause Rossi made all adjustments manual, I doubt that he was using Labview for more complex work than data aquisition. If Rossi has bought software or hardware from NI this doesnt mean they are affiliated.