Please tell me how Rossi can scam a engineering firm E-Cat sales customer with his payment terms? He can't. Everything else you say has no real meaning or value. Rossi knows the meat in the sandwich is the meeting the claimed COP 6 performance. No one really cares who is or who is not on the board. Engineers say show me the performance and how you will support the warranty over the products life. As a engineer, my only real concern now is reliability and risk assessment. MTBF and MTTR stuff.

AG