Am 13.11.2011 19:15, schrieb Vorl Bek:
I have had it with Mary Yugo.
I think Mary Yugo is a good addition to this list.

Mary Yugo's skepticism is better than excusing Rossi's odd
behaviour on the grounds that he must be an eccentric genius.

Rossi seems like a scammer to me. Of course, I hope he really has
come up with a wonder-working machine, but until there are some
independent replications, I do not see why I should believe that
he has.
Rossi works with his customer on electric power, he says.
This confirms what I already have said: This plant is experimental and cannot been used as an industrial heater and the customer, if real, is interested in the technology and not in an industrial strength heater. The new commercial website says expected lifetime: 20 years I find this ridiculous, this looked already very bad and corroded at september 6 and had leaks.

And yes, let Rossi be Rossi. I will not buy a 1MW plant and most here will not and Rossi is not interested in public proof. Its absolutely impossible to do something. Even spreading the news is impossible without evidence and would not help Rossi. So he must do what he wants and if in 2 years (when Im still alive) he presents a selrunning 1 MW power plant, then I am convinced and happy.

           Andrea Rossi

 *
   November 13th, 2011 at 9:34 AM
   <http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=32#comment-117942>

   Dear Bernie Koppenhofer:
   Yes, we are working on this issue with the same Customer that made
   the test of October 28th and I am totally sure that we will be able
   to accomplish this target in matter of less than 2 years.
   Warm Regards,
   A.R.

 *

   November 13th, 2011 at 9:29 AM
   <http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=32#comment-117938>

   Mr Rossi: Recently you were asked if the E-Cat could replace the
   coal fired turbines in coal power plants, your reply was "We are
   working on it, it will be possible, yes." Can you give us any kind
   of time frame for when this will be possible? Are you giving this
   development top priority?

   This development alone could create an economic boom, which the
   whole world needs desperately.

 *