On Nov 14, 2011, at 20:12, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Charles Hope <lookslikeiwasri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Rossi can be devious, but I have not seen any evidence that he lies about
> engineering data.

Except that you wrote

> Mind you, the list of his statements we compiled includes some diametrically
> opposite assertions:
>
> http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator:Rossi%27s_Hints

Now, if he wants to maintain secrecy, a reasonable goal, why incessantly answer
blog questions to the point where misdirection is then needed?

> The only conclusion left is that the effect is real and Rossi is insane.
>
> He does not seem insane to me. I have met many others like him. He is
> suffering from the Inventor's Disease, but not as badly as some.
>
> - Jed

You have said his psychology is completely irrelevant, but his behavior is not
consistent with that of a pure scientist in pursuit of accuracy, a businessman
maximizing his return, a con man maximizing his take, a secretive engineer, a
publicity whore seeking attention. or anything. There is no story that can
explain his random contradictory behavior, which is why the theories still fly
around.