Do you believe in coincidence?  Neither do I.

Tonight Cinemax aired a poorly received movie, poorly received in 1997
when it was released.  It starred Val Kilmer as the notorious Saint,
Simon Templar, along with Elizabeth Shue as Dr.Emma Russell.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120053/

If you're not familiar with the movie, you'll probably want to read
the summary and possibly add it to your Netflix queue, assuming you
still subscribe to the service after their fiasco.

Having seen the movie when it came out, it impressed me further today
when I was reminded of something I had forgotten.  Dr. Russell, having
proved cold fusion, after a very convoluted, conspiracy ridden plot,
decided to present her experimental results to the world as a gift.
She stood to make trillions, but she gave it to the world as a gratis.
 Templar also gave a few gifts of his own.

So, while I do not expect such a noble gesture, nor a Nobel gesture,
from Rossi, it does give one hope that someone out there is trying to
say something by reviving this movie at this particular time.  We call
it "disclosure" in another hobby of mine.

At a time of such financial crises in the world today, we could use
such a disclosure.