Hello,

First, let me point out, this is not about Rossi and e-cat.
It is not about Piantelli.

What I honestly think about them:

Piantelli & Focardi & sometimes Stremmenos never made true caloric
measurements, at least not in these papers that I have read.
Piantelli has only measured temperature gradients in metal.
What he has really found is explained by anomalous heatpipe effects and
heatstorage effects in metal hydrides.

What Rossi & Forcardi & Stremmenos have found is false energy due to Rossis
undisclosed chaotic methods of steam calorimetry and thermoelement placement.
I think they all are chaos scientists and make a dishonest public war for
investment capital on the burden of us all.
Piantelli owns all of the previous patents, but they have worked together and
most probably they are now hostile because of financial differences. (Same as
with defkalion)
I dont believe they have found anything real.
If I am in error, then it is up them to prove me false, this should be easy
with so much energy generated.
So lets forget them.
They dont bring progress, they are mad scientific chaots who confuse everything
and polarize the community.

I had thoughts why LENR effects have bad repeatability.
Possibly the researchers all make a fundamental error.
They choose arrangements where hydrogen difusses easy into metals. If it goes
in easy it goes out easy.

Fusion effects should be most probable if hydrogen is captured in a metal
lattice where is cannot easy go in and cannot easy go out. Under these
circumstances it should be possible to get very high pressures if the metall
latice is magnetically, thermically or by chemical reactions distorted.
So the LENR-Effects should be caused by unintentional impurities in the
palladium or nickel lattice.
Fusion does not take place in palladium or Nickel, these are only spilling
materials to transport the hydrogen or deuterium into other microscopic
impurities where the actual fusion finally happens.

Its just a thought, but based on observed facts - unexpained bad repeatability
of LENR effects.

best regards,

Peter