From: peter.heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 15, 2011 10:32 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Cold fusion - thoughts

---- Original Nachricht ----
on:     David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com>
n:      vortex-l@eskimo.com
atum:   15.11.2011 16:11
etreff: Re: [Vo]:Cold fusion - thoughts

 I always appreciate it when someone lays bare their honest thoughts.  I
 salute you for this Peter.

 One major issue that you have left out is that Rossi, and the others you
 mention have performed hundreds if not thousands of tests in private.
This makes it so unbelievable.
ven the magnetmotor builders say this. It is common to all scammers.