Interesting, after Krivit's first travel report Rossi immediately
attacked Krivit and labelled him as a Snake, although his report was
not that particularly harsh. I think Rossi was far more insightful
considering the true nature of Krivit than what we might have been
thought. I think it was not just a random burst from an angry man, but
there was more to that, because Krivit has lost rationality from his
criticism for a long time ago.

Anyway, it will be very interesting history written when all the
background connections are exposed and investigated. I would say that
poor Steven the Snake...

    –Jouni