On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com>wrote:

> **
> Now, I'd agree that believing in BLP requires a certain level of trust....

This string isn't about BLP but BLP has a lot of the hallmarks of a scam.
It could also be a delusion and I suppose there is a still a vanishingly
tiny chance it could be real.  There's more detail, writing papers, math,
and involvement by others including Rowan University in BLP than there is
in Rossi's story.  Mills could fix all his problems by closing the loop.
Show that the end result of the reaction can be returned to the input to
power the reaction.  Or in Mills' case, that you can make the magic powder
tested by Rowan cheaply.  Closing the loop is what free energy (or "almost"
free energy) advocates have, so far, *always* failed to do -- including
Rossi.