Am 16.11.2011 23:06, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de <mailto:peter.heck...@arcor.de>> wrote:

    Could be a scam to collect high valued commercial email adresses,
    but only naive persons will send their official company  adress to
    them.
    Such a scam was some weeks ago and it was disauthorized by Rossi
    himself soon.

What site do you mean? Which site was "disauthorized" by Rossi? Do you mean Allan's site?
Browse Rossis Forum for it.
I have see it it was accepting preliminary orders for ecats and had prices.
Rossi warned. Its all in his forum, but sorry I have no pointer
I do not think that was a scam. Do you know of any evidence showing it was a scam, such as a police report, or complaints from users?

If you do not have any evidence that something is a scam, please do make this as an unqualified assertion. You can say, "I suppose it is a scam" or "in my opinion it may be a scam . . ."

I say what I want.
People have been throwing around the word "scam" here a lot lately. As far as I can tell, none of these people have any evidence that a scam or other crime has been committed. In my opinion, it is highly inappropriate to make such baseless accusations here. Go write a message on Krivit's site, which seems to be devoted these days to the notion that Rossi is committing crimes.

I have never said, Rossi commits crimes.
I have said fraud cannot be excluded with these bussinespartners and unproven functionality of their product.

I dont need to give evidence. I have undisclosed and confidential and trustable authoritative sources. ;-) Future will give evidence, but so far I know your selective memory you will have forgotten what I say as soon as it happens.

I repeat:
Dont send your adress to this site.
Possibly the data goes directly to Piantelli or to a fraudulent green energy advertising agenture.

Peter