Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de> wrote:

What site do you mean? Which site was "disauthorized" by Rossi? Do you mean
> Allan's site?
>
> Browse Rossis Forum for it.

I find it impossible to look for things in is forum!

> I have see it it was accepting preliminary orders for ecats and had prices.
> Rossi warned. . . .

I don't recall that.

an unqualified assertion. You can say, "I suppose it is a scam" or "in my
> opinion it may be a scam . . ."
>
>   I say what I want.

And you make yourself look like a jerk by doing so. I wanted to say that,
so I did.

> I repeat:
> Dont send your adress to this site.
> Possibly the data goes directly to Piantelli or to a fraudulent green
> energy advertising agenture.

Piantelli is a scammer?!? Good grief. I had no idea there were so many
scammers in this business. It is strange that not a single one has been
caught. Perhaps the police are not doing their jobs. They have been warned
often enough by Krivit and others.

This reminds me of Bill Beaty's item 10:

"Don't trust researchers who study parapsychology. They constantly cheat
and lie in order to support their strange worldviews. Very few of them have
been caught at it, but it's not necessary to do so, since any fool can see
that the positive evidence for psi can only be created by people who are
either disturbed or dishonest."

http://amasci.com/pathsk2.txt

Very few have been caught, the skeptic says, and that proves they are very
good at hiding their cheating. When you cannot see something, that proves
it must be well hidden. Absence proves presence. You can tell someone is
guilty because they act innocent.

By this same logic, Rossi must be a consumate con man because:

He does not look or act like a con man -- he inspires no confidence;
there's not a shred of evidence he has actually conned anyone; his
contracts make a scam impossible . . . so that proves he is very good at
hiding the scam, whatever it may be.

We should call this the Mary Yugo school of logic. That which cannot be
tested or falsified must be true.