On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM, Marcello Vitale <[email protected]>wrote:

> Rich, are you talking about Mary and those who, like her, keep saying they
> KNOW what is going on despite lacking all knowledge, experience,
> understanding, skill, intuition.......? :-))))
>

Marcello, I asked you before.  What are you writing about? I don't
understand you and you're talking about me and saying incorrect things!

I never said I knew "what's going on" in terms of the details of what Rossi
is doing.  He doesn't provide enough information to know exactly.  I just
dislike how it looks and smells.  Despite that, I never said I knew for
certain that he was a scammer or that I had proof of a scam.  As for
knowledge, experience, understanding, and skill, I once was part of team
who designed calorimeters not unlike those that Rossi could use to prove
that his smaller E-cats behave as he says.  What more experience, etc.,
would you want?

So, sorry, but you're incorrect unless I misunderstood you.  I do have the
skills required to evaluate some if not all aspects of Rossi's experiments
-- I stick to what I know.  And I am NOT saying I "KNOW" what is going on
with Rossi behind the scenes.

Maybe we could have a better discussion if you stuck to issues such as the
need for independent testing.   Rossi continues to refuse to get it despite
Celani's excellent and entirely reasonable offer.  Why don't you discuss
why Rossi doesn't take up Celani? If Celani proved Rossi right, it would
end the skeptical chatter you seem to dislike so much.

Reply via email to