Am 18.11.2011 16:11, schrieb Terry Blanton:
Interesting statement:

"But because there are powerful forces who want to argue that it’s all
about fraud, we will make one or more of the following to prove our
honesty."
Honesty is already proven.
They have never seen it and say it is highly improbable that it is a fraud, but their website describes as if it where a secure fact tells theory details and delivery times and prices and financial estimations.

This is not a usual behaviour of scientists or engineers.

At the same time Rossi says on his forum he has sold 13 1MW plants to an secret military organisation in a secret country. If he continues to sell so sucessfully, then he cannot fulfill a delivery time of 3 months. ;-) Adolf Schneider wrote in July in his german "NET" magazine, they have already 100 pieces of 1MW plants build in USA.
This was before the Bologna 1MW prototype was ready.

This all doesnt fit together.
If we forget all demos and all data and look only to the behaviour of the persons, then this all looks like the usual scam. Spread inconclusive rumours over the internet. The internet acts as a ruour amplifier and converts rumours into facts. By the pure amount of information thats available an uninformed layman, who is only seldom on the internet, is easily fooled.