"This one is for you to explain.  You always complain about the lack of
data.  If you think about the system long enough, I am confident you will
understand why."

That's an answer?  Yes, please, by all means clarify.

">(1) why is the temperature so stable, requiring power stability of 1%
 Easy.  The water level is adjusting.  No requirement of 1% exists.  Lets
argue this point in a separate posting if you wish."

I wish you two would.  That would be educational.

M. Y.

*-------