-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 19, 2011 1:03 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:[Vo] : ECAT 1 MW System-Dazzle or Fizzle

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 11:26 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

All the HVAC guy did was to assume that all of the input water was vaporized.

>Right. But the assumption was not based on any evidence. The temperature is
>consistent with 1% steam.

Lets wait on this discussion.  It will become clear later.

He did not actually measure whether or not the level of the water within the
ECATs is becoming lower.

>Right. He only measured the temperature, which only proves 70 kW.

Give it a little time to consider the facts.

So, please use your own words to state your point

I have used only my own words..

and I will be able to test it.

I no longer believe you are able to do that, if you can't understand that there
is no evidence for dry steam presented.