On 11/20/2011 2:30 PM, Mary Yugo wrote:
What Rossi could do would be twofold. First, ally himself with some deep pockets.

Deep pockets? How much deeper can you get but the military? Who Rossi now claims bought the first and the next 13 x 1 MW E-Cat plants. I doubt the military would wish to see Rossi's trade secrets becoming public knowledge. They can easily take control of any patent Rossi has or will have.

Given a convincing demo in the course of a "due diligence" examination, that should be easy.

I suggest he did that on 28 Oct 2011 via the test conducted by the NATO Colonel.

AG