On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Akira Shirakawa
<shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 2011-11-20 18:30, Jed Rothwell wrote:
>
>  That looks like one of Piantelli's experiments. Not sure, but I think
>> that's what it is.
>>

> I think that is a photograph of the very expensive equipment Piantelli
> uses to make his nickel powder. I remember seeing that somewhere else.

So it's inappropriate for Defkalion (or the magazine article writers) to
make use of it without attribution. It's also inappropriate to suggest it
has something to do with what Defkalion made unless they provide evidence
that it's something they used.  It looks like "puffery".  And of the two
other images, one looks like a CAD drawing and the other appears to have
been photoshopped.  Not encouraging.