Horace,

Just for your information, I was present at the foundation of the very
first Aquafuel Company in Largo (Tampa). Santilli (a mathematician
of genius) and Leon Toups a businessman (who after his death was declared a
saint- his son was working at the Vatican) have bought the patent of
Richardson- a welder.
I have received a lesson about the American corporate spirit.

Santilli has discovered that Aquafuel contains "magnecules". Long story not
beautiful, it ended when Santilli has sued  Infinite Energy
for not publishing a n-th paper in the frame of his endless theoretical
dispute with an other Italian guy, Corso (?). Being an adviser I had to pay
12,000 US$. The trial didn't took place, fortunately.

However nothing to learn from this story that I just sketched here
this has happend in an other part of Florida not Miami where Rossi works. I
have stopped at Sarasota, visiting Patterson.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania