Jim Cox videos of Dean Drive replication: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBvzCjpPcE Must admit I did build a unit but it never worked.

AG

On 11/22/2011 2:46 AM, Ron Kita wrote:

Re: Dean Drive....Jim Cox formerly of TRW Space Park has devoted his entire life to the Dean Drive. Seems to work..but...mechanically "difficult". Jim now is retired in lives in Sparks NV bootstrap...@yahoo.com <mailto:bootstrap...@yahoo.com> The Interial Drive by Professor Alfio DiBella of the University of Bologna works in according to a Mobius Path called Vivendi Window
Patent 3404854
Ron Kita
Doylestown PA  ....Ad Astra