Must say that for once we agree that the test protocol needs significant improvement. However both the EmDrive and the QDrive seem to work.

AG

On 11/22/2011 3:22 AM, Mary Yugo wrote:

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com <mailto:aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Jim Cox videos of Dean Drive replication:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBvzCjpPcE
    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBvzCjpPcE> Must admit I did
    build a unit but it never worked.

Very unconvincing. If it's not simply sleight of hand, it seems to be fooling mechanical scales because they have a poor frequency response. Probably analogous to trying to read a complex AC waveform on a cheap digital voltmeter -- a lot of so-called "free energy" of the bargain basement done-in-my-garage variety relies on that. It'd be interesting to see what the device does when connected to a modern fast responding strain gauge and a nice wide band integrating oscilloscope.