>From Akira:

> Have a read at the latest English article from Focus.it on the E-Cat. This
> time it's Brian Josephson who's written an open letter to Andrea Rossi:
>
> http://bit.ly/josephson-rossi-uk
>

>From Josephson:

> It appears that the UK Department of Energy and
> Climate Change (DECC), unlike its US counterpart,
> has an open mind regarding your reactor, ...

Priceless! That made me laugh.

This is just my opinion, and my opinion might be wrong but I suspect
Rossi will decline Josephson's invitation - for the simple reason that
Rossi does not trust the scientific establishment. I suspect he fears
they would either attempt to falsify his work, or screw up the results
so bad that it would make him and his work look like a scam operation.

Alas, it would be nice if Rossi would follow up on Josephson's invitation.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks