Why would you try to make billions selling knockoff ecats? I don't know,
but the thought might occur to some. He can prevent you from doing this by
selling it to you at a cheap price? And offering tech support?

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:23 AM, Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com

--
Never did I see a second sun
Never did my skin touch a land of glass