I spoke with Liaw at ICCF-2 Como 1991. The system had very great problems
of corrosion.

Rule No. 6 of problem solving says: NOT the main desired positive effect,
but those secondary negative and/or undesired effects decide in most cases
if a solution is implemented.

It seems corrosion was so severe that this way was abandoned..

Peter

*(*
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/06/super-rule-included-complete-list-of.html
*