I agree Horace.  This is pathetic.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 1:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi blog -- Hank Mills proposes a side-by-side blank test

On Nov 28, 2011, at 8:53 AM, Mary Yugo wrote:

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Giovanni Santostasi <gsantost...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yes, I will sign up too.
Alan we miss the bandwagon.
I guess Mary is taking all the money.

You can have the Rossi business.  I'm concentrating on debunking Hugh Deasy's
antigravity machine.  Boeing is paying me --  they'd be out of business if
Deasy's machine could power airplanes. Deasy was (maybe still is) a vocal
Steorn supporter.  Deasy, who has an extensive education and an excellent job
and should know better, does stuff like this supposed antigravity device:

http://www.youtube.com/user/steornhugh#p/u/6/IWSl7P1iitQ

This is his blog!
http://hdeasy.blogspot.com/2009/12/steorn-demo-in-few-days.html

That is so stupid I can't believe it.  I have a commercially available toy
robot bug that works using 6 vibrating legs, but moves 10 times as fast.

Anybody ever heard of the difference between sliding and static friction?

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/