The moment you fill the patent, you get the rights to the vindicated
novelties, you don't need to wait until it is granted. Of course, if you
are denied the patent or the inventive points, you lose the rights
accordingly.

So, if everything proven and the patent is well written, Rossi does not
need to fear.

But, given that the ecat, if true, is the biggest invention of the history
of mankind, along with writting, perhaps even more, I couldn't care less
with Rossi being copied or not. That is not an issue, that's actually good,
given that the knowledge will certainly spread faster.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com