PRAXEN - DEFKALION GREEN TECHNOLOGIES GLOBAL
PRESS RELEASE

Wednesday 30th November, 2011

Today, and through our company website, Praxen - Defkalion Green
Technologies Global has disclosed its current work on Nickel and
Hydrogen exothermic reaction using Chemically Assisted Low Energy
Nuclear Reactions.

The provided Technical Specifications Sheet is a first preparation of
our pre-industrial Hyperion product. This data has been tested with
progress made towards the design of a final product ready for market
entry in 2012.

Hyperion products will be introduced into the global market with
applications for buildings, agriculture and industrial energy needs.

Beyond the completion of the final product with all necessary
certificates, our company has three key objectives for 2012:
1. Agreements with companies for exclusive licenses according to
country / territory

We have received interest in our license agreements from 850 companies
from 60 countries. They have already received an invitation for
testing our products on the basis of a license for their country. We
expect to sign contracts in 2012 and have already started talks.
2. Third party independent tests for scientific purposes and
advancement of theory

Praxen - Defkalion GreenTechnologies is a strong supporter of LENR
technologies globally. Greece can become the global centre for R&D on
LENR technologies. We have already received numerous requests from
leading scientific authorities, academic institutions and national
laboratories from key countries to conduct tests on our products. Our
policy is to accept their requests, under agreed protocol, and to
allow publication of their findings. The process of agreeing to dates
for such tests depends on the availability of our staff and labs,
keeping in mind that we run a business, not a technology show room.
3. R&D-based joint venture partnerships with companies in niche market
applications

There are many applications that stand alone Hyperion products cannot
service. In these cases, we will enter into joint venture agreements
with companies that have specialized know-how and technologies in
their field, but who will be able to utilize and capitalize on our
technology to create entirely new products with ours. Examples of such
partnerships have come from interested companies in the fields of
marine propulsion, water desalination, off-shore drilling, trains,
telecom towers, heavy vehicles, and micro energy sources. These
agreements will be consistent with Praxen - Defkalion
GreenTechnologies Global product development and R&D efforts.

Praxen-Defkalion Green Technologies Global S.A.

Note to forum users
You can download the Hyperion Spec Sheet .pdf file from our site
(Product section- http://www.defkalion-energy.com/products) within the
day.

You are kindly asked to comment on it, if you wish, only in this
sub-forum Discussion on Hyperion Specs at viewforum.php?f=17