By a poster called Per:
"If they improve on a process that is stolen it does not change the fact, that
it's stolen. Read the inteview. Defkalion please prove otherwise!"

Defkalion needs to moderate posts. It will be more work, but the forum is going
to quickly run out of control (again). They are not doing themselves any favors
in allowing such a willy-nilly (I believe that's the technical term) approach.
I'd like to see the forum be useful and information-intensive.
Instead, it will quickly devolve into attacks and innuendo. Those seeking real
data will have to sift through hundreds of pages of cr*p to find anything
meaningful.
It's a corporate forum. They are under no obligation to host insults and
accusations. There are other blogs and forums (and list serves) all over the
net for criticism.