I wrote: "The use of the factor i in gravimagnetic terms eliminates the manual sign placing and permits a full isomorphism between the two sets of laws, an isomorphism the existence of which has been commonly sensed by physicists for over a century, but not to my knowledge ever fully developed or specified."

That should say: "The use of the factor i in gravimagnetic terms eliminates the manual sign placing and permits a full isomorphism between the two sets of laws, an isomorphism the existence of which has been commonly sensed by physicists for over a century, but not to my knowledge NEVER fully developed or specified."

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/