You have understood our situation very well. We are working toward a preliminary demo for our chairman, state gov energy dept rep, client rep and myself (all engineers). After that we will sign a contract and fund the escrow account. Our acceptance test requires the E-Cat to run in closed loop mode for at least 48 continuous hours, while delivering at least 200 kWs of external electricity (powering a bank of lights). We will ship a container or 2 with the necessary thermal to electricity subsystem and other equipment to the test site and link it to the 1 MW hot oil E-Cat plant. This test will leave no doubt in anyone's mind.

AG