On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes. Totally stand alone. While Rossi will not guarantee the Ac kW output,
> which is as it should be, he has basically agreed to the idea of the test
> setup. See you were wrong when you questioned my ability to do a test and
> not get scammed.

If I questioned your ability to do a test and not get scammed, I'm sorry--
it must've been in a specific context about a specific proposal if I said
that.    What I mostly doubt is that you will ever get as far as having
something to test but I guess we'll find all that out in due course.