Nope, let me look into it... thx.

-Mark

From: Joshua Cude [mailto:joshua.c...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 1:29 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:LENR Presentation by Joseph Zawodny, NASA Langley Research
Center Edit

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net>
wrote:

“Collisions can be resonant too…”

Please explain…

 Here's an abstract from PRL, which I found with 10 seconds of google. Have you
heard of it?

Resonant collisional energy transfer between atoms with small relative velocity
is shown to have such long collision times, ∼0.17 μs, or equivalently such
narrow linewidths, 6 MHz, that it may be used to make spectroscopic
measurements. Specifically, we report the use of the sharply resonant
collisional energy transfer ns+(n-2)d→np +(n-1)p, between velocity-selected K
atoms to determine an improved value, 1.711?5(5), and the K np-state quantum
defect.