From: Joshua Cude [mailto:joshua.c...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 2:28 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:LENR Presentation by Joseph Zawodny, NASA Langley Research
Center Edit

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint
<zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

Nope, let me look into it... thx.

I meant google. Have you heard of google.

Don't bother looking in to the particular resonant collisions. It's just an
example of where collision energy can be tailored to match energy levels in
inelastic collisions. Nothing particularly relevant beyond that.