Rossi’s fairy tale:

The US military is the customer. The DOD R&D guys bought the Big-cat to see
how it works. When they find out, they will keep it quiet as a post. Why
give another country the benefit of their well spent procurement money?

The US military will take the E-Cat to pieces, see what makes it tick, and
improve on the E-Cat; way more than Rossi could have ever done on his own.
Rossi has a boatload of money, his baby is improving and he is happy. All
Rossi’s secrets are protected in perpetuity by the DOD, people who really
know how to keep secrets. Everyone has everything that they ever wanted and
they all live happily ever after.