Hi…corrected spelling

Why should coherent protons be any better at thermalizing gamma radiation
than ordinary protons? (Especially if that coherence is limited to pairs).

I am reading this paper to try and figure out what is talking about.

Adiabatic entanglement transport in Rydberg aggregates

http://www.citebase.org/fulltext?format=application%2Fpdf&identifier=oai%3AarXiv.org%3A1104.2416

I think it says as follows…

Ultra-strong dipole interactions enable Rydberg ensembles to stimulate and
transform the quantum dynamics of other long-range interacting systems.

In our case: the Rossi Reaction vessel, high order Rydberg hydrogen matter
has a huge dipole moment as aggregated through a possible ensemble of 100
atoms.

A single Rydberg atom has a dipole moment 100 times greater than an
ordinary atom because the electron is in an extremely large and far removed
circular orbit.

The entire 100 atom crystal may have a coherent aggregate dipole moment 11
orders of magnitude greater than an ordinary atom. The range of this
Rydberg aggregate is very long at about a few microns.

This Rydberg matter imposes a quantum blockade effect on free cooper pairs
of protons which tend to get many such pairs into the same quantum state.

IOW, the strong Rydberg interactions in these aggregates lead to coherently
delocalized entangled states in other external quantum systems (proton
pairs).

When a crystal of Rydberg matter floats in range of a micro particle, it
may be that all the protons in a micron sized Rossi particle are all
entangled in the same quantum state superposition.

Best regards,

Axil