Jones sez:

http://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-is-dark-energy/

> By fitting a theoretical model of the composition of the
> Universe to the combined set of cosmological observations,
> scientists have come up with the composition that we
> described above, ~70% dark energy, ~25% dark matter, ~5%
> normal matter. What is dark matter?

If they do "occupy" CERN, I would suggest the next order of business
would be attempt to discover where the missing 95% of the total mass &
energy of the universe resides. THEN DEMAND IT BE RETURNED!!! ;-)

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks