http://www.insidescience.org/research/1-2376

In the Quantum World, Diamonds Can Communicate With Each Other.

Oxford physicists using bizarre principle of "entanglement" to cause a
change in a diamond they do not touch.

Entanglement has been proven before but what makes the Oxford experiment
unique is that concept was demonstrated with substantial solid objects at
room temperature.

Previous entanglements of matter involved submicroscopic particles, often
at cold temperatures.

This experiment employed millimeter-scale diamonds, "not individual atoms,
not gaseous clouds," said Ian Walmsley, professor of experimental physics
at Oxford's Clarendon Laboratory, one of the international team of
researchers.

"I think I can safely say no one understands quantum mechanics," the late
physicist Richard Feynman once famously explained.

This experiment supports my contention that entanglement, a key mechanism
in the cold fusion process,  can be broadcast from one entangled ensemble
to induce entanglement in another ensemble even at high temperatures.