On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This experiment supports my contention that entanglement, a key mechanism
> in the cold fusion process,  can be broadcast from one entangled ensemble
> to induce entanglement in another ensemble even at high temperatures.

The experiment shows that entanglement is a subtle effect, that is very
difficult to observe, let alone have practical implications. Since cold
fusion doesn't use diamonds or femtosecond lasers, it rather seems to
contradict your contention that entanglement is a key mechanism in cold
fusion. Interpreting it as support, shows is that the bar on what is
considered "support" among cold fusion advocates is set pretty low.