Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is a problem of logic, as I explained to Yugo. An assertion that cannot
>> be tested or falsified cannot be debated. I cannot dispute it. Or agree
>> with it, for that matter. It is meaningless.
>>

> You keep saying that but other people and I keep pointing out to you that
> Rossi can falsify it simply by running long enough . . .

PLEASE Mary, for goodness sake, one last time:

READ THIS

I am talking about YOUR STATEMENT, taken in isolation, strictly from a
logical point of view. I am NOT TALKING ABOUT what Rossi can or cannot do.

I am not even talking about the content of your statement!

I am saying that as a rule of logic, all assertions much be falsifiable,
and you cannot test or falsify this one. You cannot prove that some person
out in the world knows how to accomplish X, Y or Z. You would have have to
ask every stage magician on earth before determining whether this is true.
That is impractical.

If you don't understand, then I suggest you read a book about logic. This
is fundamental. It is about LOGIC and NOT THE PARTICULARS OF THIS CASE.
Nothing to do with Rossi.