Charles Hope <lookslikeiwasri...@gmail.com> wrote:

What happened to these men and their device?

I do not know what happened to those people. I lost track of them years ago.

> How can a functional generator fail to be mass produced all these years
> later?

Well, those devices were far from being practical. They needed a lot of
work. I think Gernert et al. would agree. Anyway, functional reactors
broadly based on these principles are being made by Rossi and Defkalion,
and perhaps by Focardi.

Incidentally, the Thermacore report is here:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GernertNnascenthyd.pdf

I do not have the patent. You can find patents fairly easily these days.