MY wrote:

"I can also determine if proper scientific method has most likely been
followed.  Rossi and Defkalion fail *miserably* in both categories I know
about."

You can't fail at something that you never agreed to achieve.

Rossi has said from the out-set (i.e., January 2010) that he was NOT
INTERESTED in performing scientific tests and/or submitting results to
peer-review. what part of NOT INTERESTED don't you understand?   At the
most, he has failed to meet YOUR requirements. so what, he also never agreed
to your requirements.  He leaves it up to his customers, and if they are too
stupid to determine whether the E-Cat is producing the claimed energy
amplification, then that's their problem.  A fool and his money. or they
will have a head start in what will be the most interesting race to
profitability in the history of the planet!

-m