Couple of clarifications from an Italian speaker over on Talk Polywell:
- Regarding the Gammas Celani stated that they are the final product
of the reaction that can be removed (note: this was really not clear.)

- Regarding the Catalyst, Celani thinks that it must be a metal like
Platinum or Palladium.