>From Susan

> Jed,
> How we call "inidipendent" the tests made by
> Ampenergo ? Do we have something else excepts a bunch
> of words ? Do you know who they are ? These guys are
> all friends or in someway related to Rossi.
> Somewhere there is the list and where thy come from
> (Leonardo, LTI..). I wouldn't be surprised also that
> some of them are involved in the TEG story.
> Sorry but in my world "independent test" has a
> different meaning.

IOW, you don't trust individuals like McKubre.

The fact that you (or I) have not personally met McKubre and as such don't
personally know them, and therefore cannot assess their trustworthiness is a
perfectly reasonable explanation as to why you or I might not immediately
take their word pertaining to what appears to be extraordinary claims.

OTOH, the danger of subscribing to such an attitude is that it also gives
one convenient carte blanche to pretty much dismiss the statements of
McKubre's and others like McKubre - because it is personally convenient to
do so.

I notice you support your reasoning by claiming it's all nothing more than
"...a bunch of words" while conveniently dismissing the evidence that backs
up all of those "words".

Well, Susan, truth of the matter is: I have never met you either. Much of
what I take from your posts also seems to boil down to "...a bunch of
words".

Dear me! What to do... what to do...

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson