Initially, I found myself speculating that DGT's seeming reluctance to
"invite" Stremmenos to their labs would seem to imply that if he did come
and observe what they have in-house Stremmenos might uncover strong evidence
to the effect that reverse engineering of Rossi's eCat design had occurred.

But then... DGT sez Stremmenos can come and visit the "labs" anytime he
wants to since they say he is still a board member. So, this begs the
question: why doesn't Stremmenos go to DGT's labs and take a look around. I
take it he could do just that anytime he wants to. Right?

This makes no sense.

At present this suggests to me the possibility that Stremmenos has
deliberately chosen not to visit DGT's labs - presumably for some strategic
reason that at present remains unclear to the general public - including a
very baffled Vort Collective. This behavior as perceived from both sides of
the fence suggest to me the possibility that both parties have something to
hide. What that might be is still not clear to me. I find myself wondering
if this is all but a staged "drama" in an effort to temporarily throw more
confusion and obfuscation in the general direction of potential competitors,
and that both sides are in collusion on the matter. ... but that is just
unfounded speculation on my part.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com