In this case we have to give Jed some slack.
What he described is what he was told by a persons he trusts as competent.
And what Jed was told is that an initial fist visit was done and everything
seems to be ok and as advertised.
It is just an initial, first inspection in preparation for a more
throughout testing.
This is more than what we had before where we were not even sure there was
a facility at all.
It is not a validation of anything but a promise that a validation is
planned. That is all.
We will have to wait for the real testing of course.
The problem with all these e-cat stories is that promises are made all the
time and then regularly broken.
Based on what we have experienced so far I make a prediction that also this
promise will be broken.
I would be glad to be wrong.
Giovanni